Joined: 05 Mar 2011
Last Visit: 15 Oct 2011
|Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:14 am Post subject:
|Hi guys, please see below questions from my end. We can discuss in more detail over the call today.
Information on RDO:
1. On what grounds was the microfinance proposal made to ADP in early 2011 rejected?
2. Can RDO provide CVs of the management?
3. We require the 2011 Audited report.
4. Can RDO provide a contact/references from IIECL and USAID projects?
5. Which two representatives of TDO were invited by the World Bank and IMF to the Civil Society Policy Forum?
1. How many patients are there who RDO cannot cater to due to lack of specialized equipment?
2. How far away is the next health center which provides the facilities which RDO is seeking to gain?
3. What is the typical cost/fee charged to a patient by these facilities?
- No questions on this from me at the moment.
1. Does RDO maintain records of patients served, number, type, etc?
2. Can they share such records with us, where feasible? (by scan/soft copy)?
3. Will they be willing to provide the data we require on an ongoing basis (monthly preferable) if we decide to fund the project.
Sustainability (seems to be a key issue here):
1. A lot of the new equipment will run on electricity. Does the utility bill expense in the budget reflect this? Can they justify this on the basis of their present experience?
2. Do they have a back-up generator to run the machinery in case of loadshedding during clinic operating hours.
3. Have they actually identified a qualified gynecologist, ultrasound & ECG specialist, Lab technician, etc? What if they cannot find someone qualified to fill these roles?
4. Is there a record RDO can provide of regular donations from RDO members, community members and other dignitaries?
5. Can they provide more information on the Audit Committee and share minutes of prior meetings/ internal audit reports?
1. Where do they plan to buy the equipment from?
2. Are the cost figures provided in the budget actual costs or estimated costs of equipment?